AIM
jdh504

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Hilarious!

This video was very funny, the voice acting made it even better(mainly the explosions lol)...but yeah, it was really funny, and now I don't feel like the only one who every played ZOE(very awesome game!)...I also enjoyed the credit music, glad to see someone else who loves Megadeth...I'm trying to be as nit-picky as possible, suppose I'm not good at this kinda thing, but I just enjoyed this video, I suppose you don't see a ZOE parody every other day y'know? Hope I have been helpful :).

Good stuff! Hope to see more! ^_^

Phobotech responds:

Great! I'm glad you liked it! This review pretty much covered everything, so thanks!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Fuck yeah!

I've been waiting forever for this to come out(more about 3 years). And I have to say, it's just as great as all the others were. The only reason this got a 9 overall, is the fact that you left us waiting again....but as long as you don't take 3 years to make another one, and are still making more for the series, I'm not complaining, keep up the fucking awesome work!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

awesome

its the perfect flash for the perfect game you are an aweome flash artis while, at the same time an awesome game maker also, i hope somehow he live(dont see how after exploding himself lol) and i hope you make another movie, keep up the good work man.

NG Deathmatch 1(2/2) NG Deathmatch 1(2/2)

great work

it was funny, the reason i found it funny is the way it was lsike celebrity deathmatch and the way synj's voice was done lol,anyways good work, i cant wait until the fight with foamy

Foamy: Eye Stigmata Foamy: Eye Stigmata

awesomeee

i love this series man, especially Pilz-E my favorite character in the foamy series, you just gotta love a pill poppin squirill, i wish you didnt delete some of the other movies you had, still not sure why they were deleted though, but anyways great movies, keep on doin em.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

awesome

this flash was real awesome, especially how they do homework and fight tests lol, it'd be cool if school were really like that.

Gun Tests 2 Gun Tests 2

.......

it was OK like the other one said good graphics but needs a better idea and its not spelled ussie its spelled uzi

the ocarina of bush the ocarina of bush

...

lmao i have no clue why but i was laughing my ass off during most of it!i like sugar too

Wet floor 2 Wet floor 2

nice

this was really good for a short movie, now u should make a long one actually witha story line that woudl be interesting lol

Zelda- A Quest for G.C #3 Zelda- A Quest for G.C #3

good

i thought it was good, also you should fix the skull thing where hes staring away the whole time...Lizzie Mcguire freak lol j/k. i think the reason not many people reviewed it is probablly cause its not that much popular no offence of coarse, in fact the only reason i saw it was cause of your new movie the taco one with zelda, but u have very good potential