AIM
jdh504

Strumzor Strumzor

Great Idea

This was a great idea for a game for the rock out contest, but I pretty much have the same thing to say as everyone else. It was definitely way too hard, I enjoyed that fact that you put one of my songs in there, but I also would've enjoyed getting to get to my song on the game haha. It does need to somehow be fine tuned so that it is at least a little easier, but as I said before, it is a good idea for a game, just needs some tweaking.

Gateway II Gateway II

Great game

I played this game on another website, but when I did play it it was really fun. I did have to get some help from some walkthroughs and whatnot, but I did get pretty far without them...all in all, it was a really fun game, good job! Hope to see more of the series.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

A fun game.

The controls took a bit for me to get used to, but I eventually did. It was fun playing it, although I haven't finished it yet(took a break at the bit the the metal head nest). Still a very great game, can't wait to see more of your work.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

awesome dude...

this shit's awesome, i specially love the music you can do with the guy with the green hair

this is mine: 88880---0----4-77772---0-2---3-------0----2---------00-----