AIM
jdh504

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Hilarious!

This video was very funny, the voice acting made it even better(mainly the explosions lol)...but yeah, it was really funny, and now I don't feel like the only one who every played ZOE(very awesome game!)...I also enjoyed the credit music, glad to see someone else who loves Megadeth...I'm trying to be as nit-picky as possible, suppose I'm not good at this kinda thing, but I just enjoyed this video, I suppose you don't see a ZOE parody every other day y'know? Hope I have been helpful :).

Good stuff! Hope to see more! ^_^

Phobotech responds:

Great! I'm glad you liked it! This review pretty much covered everything, so thanks!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Fuck yeah!

I've been waiting forever for this to come out(more about 3 years). And I have to say, it's just as great as all the others were. The only reason this got a 9 overall, is the fact that you left us waiting again....but as long as you don't take 3 years to make another one, and are still making more for the series, I'm not complaining, keep up the fucking awesome work!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

awesome

its the perfect flash for the perfect game you are an aweome flash artis while, at the same time an awesome game maker also, i hope somehow he live(dont see how after exploding himself lol) and i hope you make another movie, keep up the good work man.

Strumzor Strumzor

Great Idea

This was a great idea for a game for the rock out contest, but I pretty much have the same thing to say as everyone else. It was definitely way too hard, I enjoyed that fact that you put one of my songs in there, but I also would've enjoyed getting to get to my song on the game haha. It does need to somehow be fine tuned so that it is at least a little easier, but as I said before, it is a good idea for a game, just needs some tweaking.

Gateway II Gateway II

Great game

I played this game on another website, but when I did play it it was really fun. I did have to get some help from some walkthroughs and whatnot, but I did get pretty far without them...all in all, it was a really fun game, good job! Hope to see more of the series.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

A fun game.

The controls took a bit for me to get used to, but I eventually did. It was fun playing it, although I haven't finished it yet(took a break at the bit the the metal head nest). Still a very great game, can't wait to see more of your work.

Falling to pieces/What's Done Falling to pieces/What's Done

Fuck yeah!

Dude, this sounds awesome!
For the intro/verse, the opening riff is great as always, and I really like the overlapping screaming/talking you did there, and then it's awesome when it's just solo screaming for the last phrase of the verse and the lyrics involve screaming, great stuff!
For the chorus(1 and 2), those vocals are incredible! Has a kind of Killswitch Engage feel to it, it's always great to hear someone who not only can scream and whatnot, but then turn around and sing something great like that, sounds fucking amazing dude. Also, the transition from the first chorus is pretty brutal, and the one after the second chorus has a cool change of pace as well.
For the blah, blah, stuff, solo, maybe it's just me, but I feel that the talking part when it breaks down could be more heavy, not like riffwise or anything, but maybe you could lean more towards shouting rather than just talking, dunno though, maybe it's just a matter of preference there. The solo on the other hand is fucking awesome, nice tapping! The breakdown during the solo sounds great as well!
The only thing I would consider tweaking in my opinion is the talking part after the second chorus that I mentioned before, but besides that it sounds spot-on! It's great to hear that you're coming out with an album, too! Are you gonna be releasing the album on iTunes or anything like that? I'd love to buy it when it's complete and give it a listen! If you want any more feedback on any of the other album tracks I'll be more than happy to help you out there, hope the album recording process is going well for you!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for the super kind words, dude. Thats awesome. This is just a rough up of the song. I actually just recorded the vocals just before putting it on newgrounds. I've redone everything. Especially the talking part, that was a 'made up on the spot" thing. My focus here was to get peoples opinions on the different choruses. I'm not going to leak which one I used either ;).

I was going to release ALL the songs on newgrounds at this quality, and sell the c.d. of it all done through a studio. However, the release here on newgrounds may not come to fruition. And here is why:

There have been a lot of FANTASTIC artists that have been here on Newgrounds but discouraged by the vote/rating system. Regardless of the score, it does directly effect their exposure..

It's basically a slap in the face to the artists that work hard to provide newgrounds with the best ORIGINAL, free music ANYWHERE on the internet. SO these artists are slapping newgrounds back in the face, by NO LONGER providing their music for free, and leaving the site. I want to show my support for them, as their loss here is greater than people think. So I may no longer submit anything that I've really worked hard on, to newgrounds either. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of support and fans because of newgrounds. So only the people who have added me to their favorites will still get a "newground quality" cut of the C.D. for free, but that will be handled privately. :D

The audio portal isn't a joke. It shouldn't be treated like one.

The Successor (from FFVIII) The Successor (from FFVIII)

Agreed

This is definitely one of the more underrated tracks from FF VIII, but I absolutely love this song, has such a bitter sweet tone to it, gotta love it, great job!

Never Look Back (FF8) Never Look Back (FF8)

Great!

Sounds great, I only have one complaint about this piece. That would be the main melody that sounds like some type of horn, it just doesn't have the same impact as the original does, if I remember the original had a different tone(not sure if you couldn't re-create that or not) but besides that one horn part, everything else sounds great!